Thursday, August 11, 2011

Update on Baby's Room

A couple of weekends ago we put the crib together....once we found the hidden directions! It still needs a mattress, I just put the bedding in it to see what it would look like. I am very pleased so far.



The rocking chair is coming along nicely. It is sanded, stained, and has 3 coats of polyurethane. 


My friend Wendy and I are going to recover it this weekend. I can't wait to see what it looks like once we are done. 

I have another doctor's appointment with the perinatologist this coming Tuesday. It should just be an ultrasound and blood pressure check. I'm sure there will be new pictures of Baby Coker. I definitely feel like he is growing and he seems to like only the right side of my tummy. He moves all the time, I don't know when he stops and sleeps. I sure hope it doesn't mean he won't sleep when he gets here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment